Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Tuesday the 14th ON MY OWN!!! XDDDDDD

9:00 a.m.

Leaving to travel about in London, going to take the tube to Chelsea and Kings Road which is a small but awesome shopping district supposedly, ON MY OWNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!

YAY!

P.S. I LEFT HIS BLOODY INFORMATION ON THE BLOODY BUSSSSSSSSS!!!!!! *insert angry face here*

12:32 p.m.

Just finished my walk all around Kings Road, walked from the tube all the way to the end and then back up again before my ankle started to kill me, stupid ankle.

4:00 p.m.

Leaving to stay near Jo Jo tomorrow, Ron is picking us up at the hotel at 11 a.m. I think I will enjoy myself, we're having a party on Friday, large get together ^^

1 comment:

  1. HAHA serves you right for leaving my all on MY own, ya beesh D:< Get me my underpants ya quack!!

    ReplyDelete