Thursday, July 23, 2009

Blarney Stone is todaysssssssssss, also Dublin activities on the 22nd

Some time early in the morning on the 21st of July:

I'm in Ireland, I think : D

Waiting for another tour to start, I'm going to kiss the stone, supposedly it's not very nice out today but it will get better because I need to kiss the stone and get the gift of gab!

Some time later:

I KISSED THE BLARNEY STONE TAKE THAT BUTTHEADS WHO WERE TO CHICKEN TO KISS IT, I DID, THE HOLE WASN'T EVEN THAT BIG!!!!!!!!!!!

HURRAY FOR MOI!

Some time later, again:

I watched Made of Honour, I love that movie, it's hilarious <3

Sometime near noon on the 22nd of July:

Word of the day by far:
HOOKER
An Irish word for ship, or sea vessel

(Wonder how much that would cost a night?????? ^^)

EMO OIL

Sometime near 1 p.m.

Just finished walking about.

Currently going to get some lunch.

Just ate Ben and Jerry's cookie dough ice-cream.

Missing everyone.

Buy Made of Honour cause it's hilarious.

Bootleg DVD covers look exactly like REAL U.K. DVD covers, think about that one Rosedale :D.

After 1 p.m.

I was suppose to eat at a pub for lunch with a set menu, that didn't happen because the soup was very suspicious and looked alot like beef, so instead I'm eating a chicken and cheese panini at a small cafe drinking ARIZONA YAY!!!!

P.S. Oh how I missed Arizona so.

1 comment:

  1. I thought the blarney stone was in scotland....they're making a movie about some scotish rock...

    ReplyDelete