Monday, July 6, 2009

Cause I'm leaving on a Jet Plane!

All my bags are packedIm ready to goIm standin here outside your doorI hate to wake you up to say goodbyeBut the dawn is breakinIts early mornThe taxis waitinHes blowin his hornAlready Im so lonesomeI could die.

So kiss me and smile for meTell me that youll wait for meHold me like youll never let me gocause Im leavin on a jet planeDont know when Ill be back againOh babe, I hate to go.

Theres so many times Ive let you downSo many times Ive played aroundI tell you now, they dont mean a thingEvry place I go, Ill think of youEvry song I sing, Ill sing for youWhen I come back, Ill bring your wedding ring.

So kiss me and smile for meTell me that youll wait for meHold me like youll never let me gocause Im leavin on a jet planeDont know when Ill be back againOh babe, I hate to go.

Now the time has come to leave youOne more timeLet me kiss youThen close your eyesIll be on my wayDream about the days to comeWhen I wont have to leave aloneAbout the times, I wont have to say.

Oh, kiss me and smile for meTell me that youll wait for meHold me like youll never let me gocause Im leavin on a jet planeDont know when Ill be back againOh babe, I hate to go.

But, Im leavin on a jet planeDont know when Ill be back againOh babe, I hate to go.

BYE GUYS!!!
xoxo
<333
Alex

1 comment:

  1. dude wtf? Friken post something new already

    ReplyDelete