Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Sunday the 12th Currently Waiting

7:20 a.m.

Currently waiting with Grams for our tour of London, waiting is the worst part of anything and I don't enjoy it at all.

Anyways, last night I stayed up and watched my super ex-girlfriend which was hilarious, and then I watched a program on the 17th century and Marie Antoinette. I enjoyed it.

P.S. Still waiting, Grams is getting figety @_@

P.P.S. Some lady is yelling at the reception lady... O_O

7:28 a.m.

I hate the bloody morning, it's the uber stupid time of anyday because there is simply nothing to do so early, I should in fact be sleeping :[

7:32 a.m.

Still waiting... zzzzzzzzzz

7:33 a.m.

I wish I was sleeping zzzz

7:34 a.m.

Ballistisism (is that even correct???)

7:40 a.m.

FINALLY ON THE COACH!

8:25 a.m.

Alright so the bloody tour hasn't actually started yet, now we're at a station waiting for the bloody thing to start... ciao!

8:41 a.m.

God I love accent's I could listen to this guy talking all day...

( HOT GUY ON STREET!)

8:43 a.m.

Actually started touring.

9:21 a.m.

Hey Kat, I went to Fleet Street and started to sing just for you!

3:17 p.m.

Well just had our tour and we are now stopping at Cafe Rouge for some lunch at the Hayes Galleria, OMG it was friggin awesome touring about, Kat you and I need to come and get lost, Coren you have to be with us everystep of the way, Katrina, use your hovering skills to find us.

10:04 p.m.

Stone Hedge is at five a.m. tomorrow morning.......

Five a.m. tomorrow sounds very early, I really want to do it though so I'll push through and see that place for sure.

10:08 p.m.

Had Indian food for din din tonight (missing you terribly my fiancee T^T) at a place called Drummond Villa amazing food nummies in my tummy.

Going to sleep, don't think I'll sleep well, to many thoughts, going out on my own on Tuesday though, still can't believe th-zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you are having a blast!
    You're so lucky to get to see all of this stuff! and Stonehenge tomorrow, awesome!!!!!!

    I'm just picturing cute guys with English accents right now... drool drool drool :)

    Keep posting so I can explore England vicariously through you!

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete