Sunday, July 26, 2009

In Scotland

It's cloudy but I can tell it will be better : )

Last night I went to the teen center with someone I have met on the boat, I will not be going back it was gross D:

Now my card has some ugly thing on it, I dislike it emmensly.

Anyways, hopefully my day will be better then my night, Scotland is lovely.

8:50 a.m.

Our tour guide is wearing full Scottish gear!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE SCOTLAND!!!!!

My name is on a sign in Scotland!

I used to play Loch Lomond on my bass

10:30 a.m.

Just finished going to Loch Lomond, we're now late because of some idiots on our tour -.-

11:10 a.m.

Sitting down outside of a castle drawing stuff : D

2:51 p.m.

Heading back to the boat now, my bus is going on a ferrie XD YAY!

The term "Black Mail" comes from something Scottish, and Kelpies are supposedly in the lake we just passed AWESOME!

No comments:

Post a Comment