Wednesday, July 15, 2009

July 11th, I don't want to leave Ruth and Peter!

10:15 a.m.

On the train, London is calling me!

Hugged Ruth and Peter goodbye *tear* missing those two already! Hating having to leave them so soon...

P.S. OMG LONDON!

P.P.S. Grams and I have so many bags that they take up the luggage space... XDDDDD

P.P.P.S. Wondering what you all are doing??????

10:20 a.m.

I WANT CANDY!

10:21 a.m.

Mmmmmmm that hot chocolate still tastes good in my mouth.......

XD

9:34 p.m.

Been around London, went down to the famous Oxford Street (it's not nearly as shop crowded as QSW) but before that we went to the Crown and Anchor a very good pub within walking distance of the hotel for lunch.

I most definatly had a Rasberry Collins it was nummy : D

Before our main courses we had bread balls- sheer numiness, thoroughly enjoyed my meal.

9:42 p.m.

Just got back to the room after dinner at the hotels restaurant, f-ing amazing food, at least I thought the chicken tandoori was nice : D

9:43 p.m.

NCIS YAY!

Just found NCIS in the television ^^

Nummy Gibbs

9:46 p.m.

The places I have been is the same as before, except now I'm actually in London : D

9:53 p.m.

Currently watching an interview with a glamour model Katie Price otherwise known as "Jordan" for modelling and such things. The guy interviewing her is from Britain's got Talent I think... The Simon Cowell type of thing in England.... Or somthing.....

Loving it!

P.S. Susan Boyle still has an amazing voice.

No comments:

Post a Comment