Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Friday the 10th of July!

9:45 a.m.

Taking the train to Doncaster, and then York today because Peter isn't feeling well, T^T Can't wait to get there it's going to be fabbity fab fab ^^

9:50 a.m.

First train in forever, and all I can think about is where can I find the piddly diddly department @_@

9:51 a.m.

My bladder is going to explode!

P.S. Bucket is sitting, over flowing at my feet ^^

9:55 a.m.

Child screaming, wanna beat D:

P.S. Need to peeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee (It's overwhelming)

P.P.S. How long is this train ride?? O_O

P.P.P.S. Auntie Jo Jo sounds awesome! XDDDDDDD

10:00 a.m.

Places I have been so far:
London
Manchester
Greaseborough
Wombwell
Whitby
Robin Hood's Bay
Chesterfield or Chesterfeild
Slought (Huttersfield)
Rotherham
Doncaster
York

10:17 a.m.

Now on the train to York and I've officially come accustomed to the word "Cheers"

"Cheers"- a way of saying thanks

P.S. It's a lovely phase : D

10:20 a.m.

Very Bored!

1:05 p.m.

Just finished walking the York wall which is amazing and marvy, loving the old architecture : D

Currently though I'm sitting my fanny down at Cesars an Italian restaurant that looked good so we have decided to eat lunch here, it's right across from the abbey, the view is supperb!

P.S. I finally did my buisness : D

P.P.S. I hate screaming babies!
DX T^T

Closer to 2 p.m.

Just finished eating all the simply amazing food, it was delectible. I had a spicey chicken with calliflower and cheese that also came with veggies, and a bit of potatoe while Grams got a medium rare steak which she devoured ^^

4:08 p.m.

Just finished buying stuff at a jewellery store, a vinatge poster store, and a vintage style pin-up store =^.^=

York, another of my favourite places right beside Whitby, living here would be great, we walked the wall (can't remember IF I had wrote that down or not... ^^)

Drinking hot chocolate that is the best damn thing ever, they give you milk and then you add the chocolate *drool*

Gotta go!

No comments:

Post a Comment