Friday, July 31, 2009

I think it is the 29th... O_O

I think it's the twenty ninth, but anyways, I'm at a pit stop on my way to Paris ^^ I'm going in and out of sleep because I'm slightly tired and it's a three hour bus ride to Paris.

11:01 a.m.

There is a lot of grafitti in France (It would seem at least) then in Ontario, or even Toronto.

11:11 a.m.

Just got my first look at the Eifel tower, I am now in PARIS!!!!!!!

Minutes later:

I'M AT THE EIFEL TOWER!!!!!!!

12:40 p.m.

Now eating lunch at Jenny's restaurant (Jenny's is the name everyone) wine, wine, wine, it's free did you know that because I certainatly didn't!

One of the waiters is cute, probably doesn't speak any english though... O_O

Sometime later:

Just went shopping near Notre Dame, I bought nine vintage posters and to tin vintage posters for under $20.00 Canadian dollars, I love bardering (is that how you spell it??? Vair confused) I went into a G LOLI store down a small street called Harajuku, I wish I had bought something but I decided against it T^T

Sometime later (again):

Now heading back to the boat, I cannot believe it is my last night, I don't really know if I wanna go home or not... Though I am craving MBL, and their is some people I would like to see, plus I think Kathryn or Coren would kill me if I stayed and didn't take them with me... I'd be dead.

Late at night:

AHHHH I'M GOING HOME IN LIKE TWO DAYS!!!!WTF!!!!! WHERE HAS IT ALL GONE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment