Wednesday, July 15, 2009

July 6th, 4:00 p.m. (16:00)


Travelling (Monday)

I’M IN AN AIRPORT!!! XD

We’ve already left my mom, and Chris at customs, and I can sincerely say that I haven’t missed either of them one bit (I don’t think I will either : D Love you mom : D)

Airport food, not plane food, is totally just like regular food, except totally worse in my opinion T^T

(The next part of this entry is a little bit of my craziness, hope you all don’t mind, just read it like I would be saying it to you ^^)

zzzzzzz mmmmmmmmmm Timmies bagel!

(Why is there always absolutely no butter?)

Pictures taken so far?

Hmmmm, I think eight not completely sure though… O_O

I AM CANADIAN (insert Canada flag here)

Probably going to take the window seat, even if my legs die I want to be able to see the clouds XD

Nine or Eight pictures now…

BLOODY BUTTER SPOT! X.X

Even the washrooms at airports have problems, no toilet paper, no paper towels….

JULY 6th WORD OF THE DAY!

JUMBO: to be extra large, pertaining to crossword and puzzle books you buy to amuse yourself

A little bit later:

ON FLYING

Toronto time: 7:35 p.m.

Still Monday

The plane started moving, and a grinned like a complete fool (or maybe a pervert I’m not sure…….)

Vair vair creepy but absolutely true!

Currently I’m sitting watching Bride Wars, it’s friggin ridiculous!

VERY RIDICULOUS!

T.T.F.N.

Ta Ta for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment