Monday, July 27, 2009

The 27th of July: LOCH NESS TODAY!!!

7:30 p.m.

Had to wake up at some really early time today, which wasn't so bad because the bus we were on had this really awesome seat near the back that had loads of room for mah extra long legs ^^ The only problem was for some odd reason, my butt fell asleep and therefor I could not fall asleep on the trip to Quehart Castle and Loch Ness, which means I didn't get that cap nap which means I was a tad bit tired, and I still am tired.

Had some very yummy dinner with Grams today, I had crawfish in lobster sauce, a thai soup, and salmon for the main course. For dessert I had this peanut butter thing, and to my disapointment didn't taste anything like peanut butter T^T

Anyways the following is from today:

Sometime around nine a.m.

Alright so why does a gift shop right NEXT to Loch Ness not have any type of Nessie shirts, sweaters, hats etc? You think because nessie is infact one of Scotlands most famous myths that they would have one of everything imaginable with nessie's face on it!?

I'm vair angry and vair close to going ballistic because I want my nessie shirt!

Writting this right now on the Loch Ness on a bunch right on the property of the castle we are visiting (see above for name) it's vair windy but otherwise beautiful, Grams says it's very cold, I don't know what she is talking about nope nope!

I <3 it, but I want BLOODY LOCH NESS APPAREL!

D:

There are signs everywhere that say "please, stay to the path" and what does some bloody git do? SHE SITS RIGHT ON THE GRASS NOT TWO FEET FROM THE BLOODY SIGN THAT SAYS NOT TO!!!!!!!

Favourite song for today:
Candle by the White Tie Affair

(BURNING FOR YOU, BURNING LIKE A CANDLE!!!)

Sometime later:

On a higher note to what I was writting before, I have bought a lovely sweater, and the arms are actually a little to long for me!

<3333333333333

1 comment:

  1. Where is my bloody scarf you wench!!!!!!!?

    ReplyDelete