Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Monday the 13th, sounds mouch less menacing then a Friday the 13th

8:25 a.m.

Finally arrived at Stone Hedge, and it wasn't raining which was good, the police gaurd said it had literally been raining a second before our bus arrived. Luck with the weather seems to be on our side, though I wish we had more luck with telephones D:

9:23 a.m.

Hadn't eaten anything before heading off, so my stomach is currently upset with me, thank you very much for finally saying that we are now going to get something to eat at the George Inn in Lacock, which is where they filmed the new Harry Potter movie.

9:30 a.m.

Just realized that the police guard at Stone Hedge was totally giving me looks (more like giving my butt looks LAWL)

9:40 a.m.

Food tastes sooooo good.

1:09 p.m.

Alright so now Grams and I have just been through the Roman Bath's in Bath, there is an absolutly snoggable guy playing a guitar outside the bath's, I'm going to go and chat with him maybe he won't think I'm crazy and talk with moi ^^

1:30 p.m.

Had a chat with him, and he gave me a flower *dies* left for the bus with grandma and got his email address ^/////^ X.X : 3

P.S. Goooooooood day!

4:40 p.m.

Going to have Indian again tonight because we enjoyed it so much before... Yum

P.S.
STILL THINKING *drools*

9 p.m.

Just watched something very interesting about crocodiles..... Learned something I don't think I ever wanted to know..... O_O

10:07 p.m.

GOING OUT ON MY OWN TOMORROW!!!!!!! ^^

P.S. Zoom Zoom, saw a book today at Bath and I wanted to laugh like a maniac but I don't think the people would have enjoyed that to much ^^

P.P.S. Should have done it anyways

No comments:

Post a Comment